Friday, December 2, 2011

FLASHNEWS_READY wrote in the class room

" If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?"

     If I had a million dollars, 1st of all I will start a real estate business in India and construct some flats for sale.  Because I am a bread winner of my family, I want to think about my future, my parents, future of my kids.  I will deposit in bank a huge amount, for my children’s education.
   More over, I will make charity to help poor,  widows, orphans from public, as well as  students who do not have money to study.
   Finally I will pray to almighty Allah to receive these deeds from my side, and reward me in “MAHSHARA”.

3 comments:

  1. Flash news well done ! orupuli you are great teacher by your support students getting very good improvement !!

    thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flash news well done ! orupuli you are great teacher by your support students getting very good improvement !!

    thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks MC....but we miss u...pls come to the class and be active again...

    ReplyDelete