Monday, November 28, 2011

Nikkname wrote in the class room

"If you knew that you only had a year left to live, what would you do?"

     The topic I chose is that...what will be my reaction if I was told that I am going to die in a year! May God save us from facing such a miserable situation. As far as death is concerned, it is a fact that death is always behind us. Angel of death will catch us any time; still we believe, we will not die anytime soon. Here, the situation is different. I am aware that my days are counted! I have to prepare for the approaching death whether I like it or not. It is the most terrible thing to do in one's life.
      I desperately need answers for several questions arising in my mind.  How can I get ready for this tragic happening  since I was not concerned enough about the life hereafter. Will God accept my repentance for the sins I did in my past life? I have to do as much as righteous deeds in my remaining days and I think that is the only way to fill my mind with peace. I will be worried about who will look after my family and who will complete the work that I left undone!  I will stop thinking about how to earn material wealth for this world. I will focus only on how to make my eternal life in peace and blessing. I believe in the God who is most Gracious and most Merciful. I still hope a miracle will happen in my case.

1 comment: