Thursday, November 24, 2011

apple-tree wrote in the class

My last vacation 

   My last vacation was surprising to me. I went to Bangalore with  my family. First, when I arrived at the hotel I knew that it was going to be fun.  Second, when I was swimming  in the pool,  I enjoyed playing with my family.  Finally, when I arrived in the park, I met new people. For these reasons my last vacation was very interesting  to me.

   When I arrived at the hotel, I didn’t know what to do... First I decided to explore my room. It had a lot of things and a balcony ,from  where I could see the park. Then I went to explore the pool. It was beautiful and big. Then I talked to employee. She told me about the activities that I could do there. That's how I came to know that the hotel was wonderful.
 
    Afterwards, when I was swimming in the pool, I had lot of fun . I played a lot of games. I went to an aerobics class in the pool for doing exercise. Then I played volley ball with my family. Later on, I had a swimming race with my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment