Monday, November 28, 2011

1357910 wrote in the class room

Childhood Memories
 
     Childhood memories are special  for everyone. I have many happy memories of my childhood life.Some times I enjoy my self when I recall it. I think it was a golden period of my life.I was born and brought up in a village in Kerala.  At that time, it was my kingdom . I have very fond memories of playing with my sisters in our backyard, climbing trees to pluck fruits, going to neighboring houses and enjoying life in general.

   Summer vacations were something very special for me. I enjoyed summer vacations because we used to go to see our grandmother. she loved us very much  ,she would spend  a lot of time with us doing  things for us. she took me to special places , she showed me some good things.  If  I continue, I won't be able to stop any time soon .So let me stop it now....

No comments:

Post a Comment