Thursday, November 24, 2011

ARAPIRI wrote in the class

     I  think I have completed almost two months in this English class room.I can't believe! I have been attending this class room for two months! Did I get any benefit from this class room? Yes,definitely I did!My English knowledge has been improved. Is that the only reason I am here? I think it is not. I am getting some kind of nostalgic feeling when I am here. It is a feeling that I am getting back something I had missed.A journey back to my childhood. Classroom,Teachers, different types of students, all of this giving me wonderful experience. We discuss about great ideas without having certain mental pictures about each others. Many of us not conceding to reveal even their genders.
 
     Whenever I am compelled to speak something in this class room I feel awkward and my courage is being evaporated. It is always challenging for me. I am afraid I will be embarrassed in front of other students. Imagine how difficult it is to fetch a bucket of water from a hilltop! If you work hard you will get it.Knowledge is also the same. Getting awareness is essential in this world. You can't survive in this Hippocratic world without having the understanding about what is happening around you.

     Internet is the best media to get information . Learning English is very important in order to understand given information. If I had such facilities during my student life I would have achieved better results. It is not too late! With help of this class room and OP teacher's efforts, we will have good knowledge in English language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment