Thursday, May 5, 2011

x-Dj-MeLoDy-x wrote About Beyluxe

x-Dj-MeLoDy-x(12:00:00 AM): About  Beyluxe
This is the story which was happened in two years before. My friend introduced me about a chat room named Beyluxe. Then I created one username and password for getting in to the room. I placed nick name as Melody _Singer.  Thus the first time Melody Singer  ID was created by me. After that I met so many people from different countries and also from different cultures. I made good friendship with them and after that I became a daily visitor in this chat room. When i got a confidence to take mic, I thought to sing also. By that time I have been getting a lot of encouragements from the room members. That time I was only entering into some particular rooms for singing and i made friendship with so many of them.
On day I opened the beyluxe and I was searching a room to get in. that time I saw a room named “English LP School” and the person who have the name Mother-Care  is the owner of this room. The class was being conducted by Undampori Sir. I just opened that room for checking that what  is going on there. That time I came to hear that one person was sharing his knowledge to others who was sitting in that room. So I sate there and I were listening him some times. After that I thought to sit in that room itself. That day I left the room and I was thinking about what he said. What he shared in that room, I was liked that and I thought to go next day also. In the second day he was discussing with room to start a new English class. Next day they started and i also joined with them.  After that I became one of the regular students in this class like orupulli and M.C and we became good friends also.
Just for Students
(See guys….i don’t have words to say about our great Unduz sir. My knowledge is not enough to say about him. That’s why I become quiet. What ever I said before every thing is because of him. First off all iam giving thanks to my Lord to present a great teacher to us. Second thanks to our teacher for giving an idea to create like these sentences to us. Third to our Mother-Care. He don’t have an ego that he is a big koothara. (Sorry) I feel it’s the great job from our sir and we are getting more information from this room. Its not only for learning but also for sharing our knowledge. So I wish to tell u guyz be an active in this room and show them you are a good learner as well as brilliant. Try to note the points either in your mind or notepad. I can tell you this is where so many are learned English like me

No comments:

Post a Comment